Sorry everyone. Looks like the downloads have disappeared.
RawShark has been looking at running QuakeWorld on his Pi and has now come up with a way to do it. Here are his instructions (reproduced from his original thread):
1. download nQuakesv (linux server version) from http://nquake.com/
2. Use the script to download and install everything. Answer no to both “QTV” and “QWFWD” – no binaries yet for Pi
3. go to nquakesv / folder and backup mvdsv and ktx/qwprogs.so (rename)
4. download the raspberry pi binaries of these files from here:http://files.quake.ie/linux/quake/mvdsv-ktx-raspberrypi.zip
5. give +x permissions to mvdsv (its called the multiview server and replaces the old qwsv binary)
6. add pak1.pak to /id1 folder if you have that file
7. to start your server, type ./run/port1.sh
Shazaam! The server has started in 28501 port.
If you want to actually PLAY on the Pi, use this pre-compiled client binary:http://files.quake.ie/linux/quake/fte-raspberrypi.zip