Came across these guys via Google’s Shopping search.
You have always been able to subscribe to my Google Reader RSS bundle on the right hand side of this blog, but I thought it would be helpful to post them all here. This is up to 3rd September 2012, but I add new feeds all the time.
If your RPi blog is NOT on this list, leave a comment on this post with the URL 🙂
To make sure I don’t have to keep looking the information up, here is a list of Adafruit UK distributors. Please note, I’m not endorsing them in any way, it’s just I follow their blog feeds and every other day they have a new product that is Pi-related so it seems a shame not to keep an eye on their UK distributors for some nice goodies!
Please also note that all these distributors often stock other non-Adafruit products, so browse around!
- The Pi Hut (England) – Excellent range and will order what you like.
- Pimoroni (England) – Great range available.
- Makersify (England) – Excellent range and will order what you like.
- 4tronix (England) – Average range, very good customer service.
- Rapid Electronics (England) – Very good range.
- Proto-Pic (Scotland) – good range
- Hobbytronics (England) – not much here yet
- Amazon.co.uk (UK-wide) – more for the Arduino than Pi at the moment, but some stuff.
- SKPang (England) – the ubiquitous supplier of many things Pi. Again, their stock is growing.
- Cool Components (England) – average range of stock.