- Explorer pHAT with motor drivers and IO
- Acrylic Chassis with camera mount
- All the needed nuts and bolts
- 4x Micro Metal Gear Motor with easy-connect shims
- 4x Motor Mounts
- 4x Grippy Moon Buggy Wheels
- Mini Breadboard
- Jumper Jerky to hook it all up
You just need a Pi (preferably a Pi Zero W), an SD card and a power source to complete it.
Brian entering the Pi robotics arena is great news – he brings a “maker sensibility” to this crowded market and teaming up with Pimoroni for fulfilment is a master stroke. Brian is well-known in Pi circles for his maker projects and for bringing Micro Pi Noon to the masses so you can be sure of the quality of the kit and his expertise. And let’s not forget: he’s won his category in Pi Wars for the past two years – this man knows his robots!