>Sneak Peek: Adafruit Raspberry Pi WebIDE « adafruit industries blog:
A web-based IDE for developers working on the Raspberry Pi? We should be so lucky!
Fantastic news from the Adafruit guys and gels!
Came across these guys via Google’s Shopping search.
The Pi Hut | Raspberry Pi Accessories
You have always been able to subscribe to my Google Reader RSS bundle on the right hand side of this blog, but I thought it would be helpful to post them all here. This is up to 3rd September 2012, but I add new feeds all the time.
If your RPi blog is NOT on this list, leave a comment on this post with the URL 🙂
>Just trying to get a TFT working and needed somewhere to post pics!
Use this post if I get it to work
I don’t think many people can argue that there is any company doing more to support the breakout side of the Raspberry Pi than Adafruit.
To make sure I don’t have to keep looking the information up, here is a list of Adafruit UK distributors. Please note, I’m not endorsing them in any way, it’s just I follow their blog feeds and every other day they have a new product that is Pi-related so it seems a shame not to keep an eye on their UK distributors for some nice goodies!
Please also note that all these distributors often stock other non-Adafruit products, so browse around!
- The Pi Hut (England) – Excellent range and will order what you like.
- Pimoroni (England) – Great range available.
- Makersify (England) – Excellent range and will order what you like.
- 4tronix (England) – Average range, very good customer service.
- Rapid Electronics (England) – Very good range.
- Proto-Pic (Scotland) – good range
- Hobbytronics (England) – not much here yet
- Amazon.co.uk (UK-wide) – more for the Arduino than Pi at the moment, but some stuff.
- SKPang (England) – the ubiquitous supplier of many things Pi. Again, their stock is growing.
- Cool Components (England) – average range of stock.
If anyone knows of any other likely sources of Pi bits (I need to come up with a different term for that… Raspberry Seeds?) then please let me know!
>My father in law turned up at my birthday BBQ bash on Sunday with an unexpected present. Dessert!
That’s right, folks, my very own Raspberry Pie 🙂