Hmmm… An idea…
Pretty good board for £6 including shipping
RKSxb mdc Prototype Project Board with Rasberry PI Header – designed to be fully compatible with shield bases
- A low cost and simple method of prototyping shield projects
- The PCB has a Rasberry PI breakout header
- There are 2x SO8 breakouts
- Can be used with all Arduino and PIC/PICAXE shield bases
- Manufactured using a professional double sided PCB
- Designed to be compatible with shield bases
- Input and outputs are accessed via labelled headers around the PCB
- The PCB has 0V 3.3V, 5V and 12V power outputs
This is the first in an ongoing series of posts about new bits of hardware I’ve spotted. There’s lots of people out there producing, normally small, breakout boards, so here’s one I spotted yesterday:
This weekend, I’m going to start assembling and cutting the shell for my new project the PiPodCorder.
Here are some photos of the shell as it currently stands. It’s a Wharfedale PDO8710 portable DVD player that wasn’t wanted any more.
Janice Heiss reports from the Java One conference on the future of Java on the Raspberry Pi platform.
Raspberry Pi & Thoughts on Game Changing Technology (AIXpert Blog).
A nice post on ibm.com. It was written back in June, but there’s some nice stuff in here about a first-time boot and trying to think of a way to add value to the whole ethos.