- DAC HAT – a plug and play, high resolution, digital-to-analog converter (£30).
- Digi HAT – producing an unmodified, high quality, digital audio data stream for “bit-perfect transmission to your hifi system (£30).
- Amp HAT – a high quality audio amplifier which also includes digital to analog conversion (£60).
- DAC Zero pHAT – same as the DAC HAT but in the Pi Zero form-factor (£20).
- Digi Zero pHAT – same as the Digi HAT but in the Pi Zero form-factor (£24).
- Amp Zero pHAT – same as the Amp HAT but in the Pi Zero form-factor (£24).
- Standalone Amp and DAC – for those who want to de-couple from the Pi (£60 and £35).
- A range of cases that will take the Pi and add-on board (£13).
I haven’t got any of these to test out and I haven’t seen any reviews yet to compare it to the similar offerings by IQaudIO. Should be interesting to see what reviews come out once they start getting out in the wild.