Les Pounder has just released details of two upcoming events in Blackpool.
The first is a ‘First Taste’ session that is suitable for parents who want to know what the Pi is all about, perhaps to support their child’s learning. It’s being held this Saturday from 2-4pm at the Palatine Library. Planned sessions are as follows:
- What is the Raspberry Pi?
- How do I put it all together?
- First use, what do I do?
- Try out some of the great built in software packages
- Make music using Sonic Pi
- Make a simple game using Scratch
The second event is a Raspberry Jam (Blackpool’s 5th), again held at the Palatine Library, on Tuesday, 24th February from 2-5pm. You can book (free) tickets for that event here.