Every Christmas, I do a festive giveaway for no particular reason other than to share some Christmas cheer! This year is no different. Entry is completely free and is open to everybody. Prizes will be picked at random and will include (but are not limited to):
- a Raspberry Pi Zero W with bits and pieces like headers and adapters
- a Pi Hut Christmas tree
- an IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO – an awesome quality audiophile DAC!
- a JustBoom DAC board from PiSupply
- a Pimoroni scroll pHAT
- one of three Witty Pi Minis from UUGear – RTC and power management for your Pi!
- one of two prototype Anavi Technology Light pHATs and LED strips – allows you to control 12V RGB LED strips from the Pi! Crowdfunding campaign starting soon – subscribe to get told when!
- an OSMC remote control
If you’re a Pi vendor, and want to donate some prizes and get some publicity, contact me here.
All you need to do is to fill in the form below. Don’t worry, I won’t sell the data to anybody and the only reason you’ll hear from me via the information you give is if you win! The winner will be picked at random on 11th December at 12 noon (GMT). Best of luck, and Merry Christmas!
The giveaway is now closed. Winners will be notified ASAP.