Settled Agreement Traduction

It can be accompanied by a consignment contract (franchising, distribution or OEM). The goods are stored on the trader`s premises or on the premises of a third party at the disposal of the distributor, but remain the property of the exporter. A supply contract is an agreement between a consignee and a shipper regarding the storage, transfer, sale or resale and use of the goods. The consignee may transport goods from the consignment stock to the consignor for use or resale, in accordance with the terms negotiated in the supply contract. Unsold goods are usually returned by the shipper to the shipper. This agreement reduces the risk for the exporter since he remains the owner of the stored products. The merchant does not have to pay until he has sold the goods, which allows him to improve his cash flow. Both parties must ensure that the delivery contract is formulated with great care, so that in the event of bankruptcy, there is no doubt about third parties, especially the merchant`s creditors. The trader and the exporter have incompatible interests.

How can I pick up my translations in the vocabulary coach? Do you want to add words, phrases or translations? The interest of the trader is to increase the level of the badge stock, as this does not affect his cash position. Therefore, the parties should expect that a suitable fabric vehicle, adapted to market demand, fulfils certain conditions, to be required of customs authorities and VAT. Due to EU VAT legislation, it is easier to have a freight fleet between EU countries. The merchant is required to keep accurate accounts, but it is not necessary to have connected a warehouse. [1]. Notifications are sent electronically to the representative responsible for the transit agreement (Cor). Firstly, we use fundamental terms which are not defined in this amendment and which have the meaning given to these concepts in the Treaty of Consignments. Except in its amended version, the transit agreement will remain fully in force and will be ratified and confirmed in all respects. The Pons online dictionary is free: it is also available for iOS and Android! It has the right [27], but not lobbying, to conclude resolution agreements in the event of late payment of social security debts.

. However, certain provisions of resolution agreements may be covered by Article 53(1). See also the following points regarding resolution agreements: Warning: The words in the vocabulary list are only available through this Internet browser. Once this list is copied into your vocabulary trainer, it will be available from anywhere. In addition, the Belgian VATA expressly provides for the possibility of concluding transactional agreements with taxable persons and must be regarded as a usual practice of the Belgian tax authorities. However, non-challenge clauses contained in resolution agreements may, in certain circumstances, be anti-competitive and fall within the recluding of Article 53(1). Limitation for remuneration in billing agreements These settlement agreements provided that the GfW must pay 70% of the remaining receivables and that 30% of the receivables must be waived. Frequent short phrasen: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, Plus The parties agree that this amendment must not in any way inf theringe security rights and interests that are proven or granted by the shipping contract. The transit contract as amended is defined by the parties as a definitive, complete and exclusive declaration of the transactions proven in the delivery contract, as well as other metallic documents. .